Information we collect from you
In General. Information that we collect from you can generally be categorized as either anonymous or personally identifiable. Anonymous information is information that is not identified with a specific individual, such as the type of browser being used and what web pages have been accessed. Personally identifiable information (“personal information”) is information that you provide to us that is uniquely associated with you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, user name and passwords. Unless we specifically tell you we are doing so, we do not associate the anonymous information we collect with your personal information. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in Canada, the United States and other countries around the world. Regardless of where your personal information may be kept, it will be protected.
Personal information. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website. The information you provide includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. If you transact business with us we will not store your financial information as this is information is stored and managed by Chase Paymentech. We may also collect anonymous information about you which is described later in this policy.
How we use the information we collect
In general. By utilizing our ticketing services and providing us with your personal information, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as follows:
- to deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
If you have indicated an interest in receiving information from Bands in the Backyard, either by opting in at the time you purchased products or services or otherwise, we may use your information to communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you make a purchase tickets, products or services; participate in a contest; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or anonymous information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others.
Other Situations. By using our services and providing us with your personal information, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information in the following circumstances:
- In response to legal requirements, including in response to a subpoena, a court order, or a request from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; and to defend against legal claims.
- As reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or our employees, including investigations or preventative actions regarding suspected illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies, and to protect Ticketmaster and other visitors to the website or users of services or products provided by Ticketmaster.
How you can access your information
At this time we don’t have an online client section where you can review your purchases and personal information. If you would like us to cancel your order, change your contact info, or remove your contact info all together please contact us via the information at the bottom of this policy.
Where we store your information
Other information collected using our website
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. A web beacon is a small file placed on a web page that allows a website to perform various tasks, including count users who have viewed that page or to access cookies. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, or other activities.
Anonymous and aggregated information. We may combine anonymous information and/or aggregate information we collect with additional anonymous information collected from other sources. We may share anonymous information (including aggregate information) we collect regarding our users with third parties (such as advisors, advertisers and investors) for various business purposes including developing and delivering targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties, conducting general business analysis, and developing website content and services.
How to contact us
Bands in the Backyard