We’ve fixed the issue!
- Two day tickets are non-transferable.
- There is NO option to split 2 day tickets into 2 separate wristbands.
- It is highly recommended that tickets be purchased on the official Bands in the Backyard website to guarantee that your admission is valid. We cannot confirm that a purchase from a private seller is valid.
- Bands in the Backyard cannot transfer tickets into someone else’s name.
- Tickets will be emailed to the email address provided approximately 10 days prior to concert.
- All tickets are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
- Wristband cannot be removed between concert days.
- Wristbands must be visible at all times.
- Wristbands will not be replaced.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Wristbands that are lost, stolen, broken, or tampered are void.
- Parking is available for purchase in lots closest to the festival entrance. Shuttles to the festival grounds will be available.
- Tailgating will not be permitted within the parking lot.
- Campsite passes include only one drivable vehicle per purchase. Additional vehicle passes can be purchased online.
- RVs accompanied by an additional vehicle will need to purchase an additional vehicle pass.
- The number of campers, tents, etc. is unlimited as long as these items/people remain within the dimension of site purchased.
- No refunds, no exchanges – no exceptions
- This is a cash only event for all on-site transactions, including concessions.
- Concert is rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation.
Pets are permitted on campsite and must be contained within the camp area. Pets are not allowed on festival grounds.
- Guns or weapons of any kind, including pocket knives, are not allowed on site, this includes pocket knives. Items will be confiscated.
- Outside food or drink WILL NOT be permitted on festival ground.
- Line-up/set times are subject to change without notice.
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
- Children age 4 and under are free. Children’s tickets are full-priced.
- Bands in the Backyard reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticket admission without refund.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need a 21-and-up wristband to purchase alcohol. Bands in the Backyard has a zero tolerance policy on underage drinking.
Prohibited items into the festival grounds
- Chains/Chain wallets
- Lawn Chairs (Low back chairs allowed)
- Video Cameras
- Audio Recording Devices
- Professional Cameras
- Laser Pointers
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Alcohol (including beer)
- Large backpacks
- Musical equipment/instruments
- No Outside Food or Drink (i.e. alcohol, pop, water)
These items are okay to bring into the arena
- Backpacks (medium size)
- Sun Block
- Low-back chairs and blankets
- Cell Phones
- Small digital or disposable cameras
Note: Each person entering into the Arena will be subject to pat down and bag search. Bands in the Backyard reserves the right to search all persons and property to ensure the security of all persons in attendance.
Our alcohol and beverage policy for the campgrounds is as follows:
No glass containers whatsoever are allowed on the Bands in the Backyard property, including the campgrounds and all concert areas. No outside alcohol is allowed into the main arena concert bowl areas.
Sorry, campﬁres are banned. SMALL GAS AND CHARCOAL GRILLS WILL BE PERMITTED.
If you are bringing a portable generator to have power at your campsite, it must be 3KW or less. If you are coming in an RV and the generator installed in the RV is larger than this that is ﬁne. The size regulation only applies to portable generators not attached to an RV. Generators are subject to the noise curfew and must be shut off between 1:00AM and 7:00AM.
NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND! (This includes glass bottles, glass food jars, and anything made of glass). All glass containers will be conﬁscated upon entry to the festival and no exceptions will be made.
SMALL gas and charcoal grills (elevated off the ground) and camping stoves will be allowed. The use of stoves within an RV is also permitted.
PLEASE follow these instructions if you are planning on using a grill:
You can use gas/propane fuel sources or charcoal, but scavenging for wood on site will NOT be permitted. No more than 40 pounds or 18KG of charcoal per grill per car will be allowed. The ﬁre must be entirely contained and off the ground. Air quality is a concern. Please keep the ﬁres as small as possible and extinguish them as soon as you are ﬁnished. When you are done cooking with charcoal, put it out with water before going into the show, going to sleep or leaving your camp – DO NOT let it burn out over time. DO NOT DUMP COALS ON THE GROUND (ever) or in the trash until they are entirely cool. After the coals are COMPLETELY DEAD, dispose of them properly as garbage.
Campsites are pet friendly, but pets WILL NOT be allowed in Concert bowl area.
Arrival & Re-Entry
Gates open at 3 p.m. MST daily
Due to traffic ﬂow patterns and to ensure we process all campers as quickly as possible, we have established the following policy and timeline:
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Camping gates open 10am – 8pm
Friday, June 16, 2017
Camping gates open 8am – 8pm
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Camping gates open 8am – 8pm
Sunday, June 18, 2017
All campers must be packed up and off the grounds at 2:00pm
If you leave after dropping off your RV you must exit through the proper gate as indicated by on-site signage and traffic control personnel. Your wristband must be scanned out by our staff and scanned back in when you return. If you attempt to exit through any other location or do not have your wristbands scanned out, you and your vehicle will not be allowed to re-enter the site.
Remember, you will be subject to a thorough vehicle search as if you are entering the site each time.
Day Parking / Commuter Vehicles
The commuter parking lot will operate under the following hours:
Friday, June 16, 2017: 12:00PM – 2:00AM (Saturday)
Saturday, June 17, 2017: 12:00PM – 2:00AM (Sunday)
Sunday, June 18, 2017: All vehicles must be off the grounds at 2:00PM
Lost & Found
Lost and found will be located near the box office in Main Grandstand Area. If you happen to ﬁnd a lost item, it would probably be a good idea to take it to Lost & Found (don’t steal). If you lost something, bring a valid ID and check out the Lost & Found. All items not picked up by their rightful owner will be donated to charity at the conclusion of the festival.
Smoking will be permitted at your campsite and in designated areas only. Respect those around you who do not smoke.
Onsite Camping Rules
- Camping is for all ages, as long as minors are attending / camping with a parent or legal guardian. Only those 18+ are permitted to actually purchase Camping spaces.
- Each camping attendee must have their OWN festival pass for entrance.
- Onsite camping opens Friday, June 16, 2017, at 10:00AM. Additional information can be found under our Arrival & Re-Entry Policy here.
- All general car & tent campers can visit each other’s campsites.
- There will be on-site security at all times as well as ﬁrst aid stations open 24/7.
- Venue/Promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry and at any given time during the festival. All prohibited items will be conﬁscated.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping. Please see the CAMPING FAQs section to reference what’s acceptable on-site.
- No glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.
- No animals will be allowed in the concert bowl.
- No open ﬂames
- No Fireworks or any types of explosives
- No box trucks, boats, ATV’s, golf-carts, dirt bikes or mopeds.
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers. There is no sound curfew, but we ask you keep the peace and quiet after 1:00am … as not to disrupt nearby campers.
Please note: Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the ﬁrst one from your group that arrives. This is to help prevent ticket scalpers.